JMR offers a resource service for the recruitment and placement of permanent, contractor and temporary IT personnel. We are focused on meeting BEE requirements.
JMR continually strives to ensure that the right person, with the right skills is placed into the right job. In doing this we ensure that they remain happy, motivated, and become a productive member of your team for the long-term. Beyond the basic recruitment function, the company also provides numerous value-added services to clients.
Recruitment Services include:
- Job descriptions and role definition
- Indicative salary scales for permanent monthly packages and hourly rates
- Candidate search using various sources, primarily JMR´s own database of 2 500 skilled IT resources built up internally since 1987
- Candidate screening, interviews, performance and character reference checks, credit and criminal checks where required
- Technical skills testing where required
- Candidate profiling where required
- Exceptional candidate updates and notification
Value Added Services include:
- Regular performance reviews and contractor performance appraisals
- Outsourcing / co-sourcing the recruitment function
- Response handling
- Assistance in establishing IT Apprenticeships/ learnerships / bursaries
- Consolidation of independent contractors into JMR
- Skills profiling, training and career development
- BEE planning
Industry Standard Fees JMR´s fees are structured according to industry standards and are market related. Terms and Conditions will be provided on request.
Do you have a IT resourcing requirement you are finding it difficult to fill? Contact us now we are likely to be able to find exactly the right person>