We are looking for a Data Analyst with Salesforce experience on contract basis for 5 months:
- Conduct data analysis to deliver insights and learnings
- Define, generate, and monitor metrics for data
- Automate reporting and provide exploration capability for reporting users
- Explore data, design learning plan, and conduct analyses
- Present insights and learnings to key stakeholders / executives, drive actions and impact
- Insights, cross team collaboration (with data engineering and data science) and strong storytelling
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing large volumes of data, extracting insights processing large data sets using SQL or SQL-like scripting language
- 3+ years of experience in processing and building visualizations using reporting tool as Power BI
- Some knowledge in statistics/machine learning languages and packages such as Python, R
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, information systems, economics or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical equivalent experience
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Data transformation knowledge for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Experience in data analysis and business intelligence.
- A sound understanding of data management principles including data quality assurance and data governance. Experience in source code and version control systems.
- Able to engage with clients and senior executives on a regular basis.
- Salesforce knowledge and experience would be a plus