We are looking for multiple C#.Net developers from intermediate to team lead level to work on an exciting project at one of our insurance clients.
Android and iOS experience needed.
The App: Investment that helps you invest in your future, tax free, by saving small amounts of money every day via this app.
- Design, code, test, debug and document application
- Build reusable software components and libraries for future use across multiple projects
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to your applications
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Add your voice to company’s community of developers
- Help us improve the way we build software
- Kotlin, LiveData, Java, JUnit, Espresso(UI testing), Realm, Retrofit, Firebase, Gradle
- Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, Alamofire, KeyChain, Realm, XCTest, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Firebase
- .Net Framework 4.8, NHibernate, T-SQL (MS), Dapper, SimpleData, NUnit, MVC, Razor, Firebase, Azure(Dev environment), DBUp, Hangfire, Memurai(Redis), Castle, Windsor(ioc), NLog, ADO.Net, Envers, WCF, C#
- Git, Azure DevOps, Google Play console, Apple App Store connect