Our Client which is in the Financial Services Sector based in Johannesburg is seeking a Denodo Administrator (Contract)
1.Installation, configuration, monitoring and support of Denodo platform including upgrades, maintenance and ensuring best Denodo security standards and companies standards are applied
2. Provide Subject matter expertise on all aspects of Denodo.
3. Address majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature/functionality of the Denodo product.
4.Diagnose any issues including errors and performance topics. Work with Denodo technical support leading to resolution.
5. Establish governance processes and best practice documentation and internal knowledgebase for users of Denodo. Review usage and adoption of best practices.
1.Good understanding and experience in Data Virtualization (Denodo)
2. At least 5+ yrs. of experience with Administration and development in Denodo
3. Administration experience to include installation, configuration, security, cache management in a highly available enterprise environment.
4. Experience working with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
5.Experience with administering Cloud Platform technologies is a must
6.Experience working with RDBMS technologies and knowing how they operates such as SQL, Postgres, Athena, RDS, Oracle and including NoSQL
7.Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Redshift, Athena and RDS
8.Experience in scripting for IaC