An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to form part of the team responsible for transforming the end-to-end capability for electronic FX execution for the company and its subsidiaries. You will be responsible for elicitation, evaluation, definition, implementation, and validation of the requirements needed to deliver on the transformation of the digital platforms enabling the electronic FX business.
Key Focus Areas:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and designing and implementing solutions.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Rely on experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior employees.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Assist with change management to ensure affected parties are adequately equipped for the changes impacting them.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-8 years of Business Analysis experience
- Financial markets, specifically FX knowledge is a MUST
- Prior experience in electronic execution of FX is preferred, either from a technology, operations or front-office perspective
- Advanced technology, analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of the FX product set as well as the life cycle of a FX trade
- Understanding of FX trading and sales workflows
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in the design and implementation of integration solutions
- Experience in working with various integration protocols (FIX, XML over JMS, API)
- Experience in lean/agile product delivery
- Experience in extracting and working with data – data models, data flows, data analysis
- Attention to detail with an added understanding of the broader impact of decisions and solutions
- Track record of following through on commitments
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects