The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
MUST have experience in at least one of the following areas:
Productivity Delivery PM
- Understanding of MS Productivity Suite. Managed large scale (+10,000 employees) roll-out of MS upgrade project, preferably from MS Outlook to MS Office 365 and MS Skype for Business to MS Teams.
- Understanding of MS terminologies in both the front-end and back-end. Recent implementation experience in MS project delivery is essential.
ILM Delivery PM
- Understanding of ILM in terms of IGA, IDP, PAM etc. and the implementation of this in a Public Sector organisation that does not only deal with staff access and security, but also contractors, service providers / vendors and citizens.
- Recent ILM implementation experience is advantageous.
RM&DM Delivery PM
- Understanding of Records Management and Document Management in a Public Sector or highly regulated organisational environment will be advantageous.
- Experience in delivering and migrating an organisation from one RM&DM solution to a new one on a large scale and complex environment is essential.
ITSM Delivery PM
- Understanding of IT service desks for a large organisation (20-30,000 employees) where there is typically a distributed workforce, including field force workers.
- Experience in the implementation and delivery of the newer ITSM technology solutions advantageous.