We are looking for a Qlik Replicate Engineer with the following skills set:
- Good understanding and experience in CDC and data staging / harvesting tools.
- At least 2+ yrs. of experience with Administration and development in Qlik Replicate
- Administration experience to include installation, configuration, security, cache management in a highly available enterprise environment.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Certified in “Qlik Replicate Administration”
- Capable of independently perform the job duties. Self-driven and quick learner
- Excellent communication for interfacing with developers, users, infrastructure teams, architects, and any external partners.
- Experience in Windows operating systems in server environments.
- Understanding of LDAP, SSL and other security concepts.
- Good knowledge of SQL Administration.
- Good knowledge in AWS EC2 instances and its management needs
- Good understanding of LSS (Log Stream Staging)
- Understanding redundancy and recoverability of data when outages occur