As a Senior Specialist: Solution Architect Applications (Solutions Architect), you will be responsible for evaluating the organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs by leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure. As well as ensuring that the overall enterprise architecture strategy is consistent with the overall enterprise vision and mission.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment.
- Expertise with personal computers in a secure network environment and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint) or similar software.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Salesforce) – Similar platforms.
- Tracking the progress of projects.
- Documenting procedures, architecture principles, and patterns.
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- Collaborating with other teams to improve business processes.