Recruiting Agile Coaches to be based in JHB.
Coach the Agile principles, behaviours and frameworks (specifically the Scaled Agile SAFe Framework) to people and teams across the organisation with the goal of helping the organisation deliver on its strategy.
- Relevant Agile certification and training
- Safe Program Consultants (SPC) certification is compulsory
- At least 5 successfully delivered projects using Agile methodology
- At least 2 – 3 projects that include an end to end Agile implementation playing the role of a Scrum Master or Tech Lead.
- Experience in coaching people on the Agile methodology
- Experience with any of the key disciplines required in agile delivery – such as software development or business (system) analysis
- Knowledge of Agile software development process (e.g. XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Provide ongoing coaching that enables the teams to excel at agile development
- Facilitate discussions leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- Coach the Product Owner and Scrum Masters to focus on delivering incremental business value while sustaining an engineering culture
- Facilitate cross-team meetings and help teams find innovative ways of resolving dependencies and navigating complex business and technical trade-offs
- Engage in problem solving sessions with team leads on how to develop long-term strategies and roadmaps which are congruent with the Agile approach and the company strategy
- Conducts training sessions on the fundamentals of Agile with new team members and training SAFe to all roles
- Focus on business units or departments outside of traditional software development that are interested in adopting Agile principles and methods.
- Facilitates organisation transformation relating to the new way of working across the organisation