Our client which is an IT company, based in Johannesburg South is seeking a Software Developer/Team Lead
The Software Developer Team Leader is responsible and accountable for the systems development and maintenance across all companies within the Group. This includes being responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance of all custom written applications or other software.
- Develop, test, deploy, support, and maintain custom written applications and software.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design and develop software solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain high-quality code, ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Implement software solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and extensible.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to resolve issues.
- Ensure that software is delivered on time, and to specification.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other members of the development team.
- Manage, motivate, and inspire staff to achieve service excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience as a C# software developer.
- 3 years Team Lead experience
- Strong experience with Asp.Net web forms
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience in developing, testing, deploying, supporting, and maintaining custom written applications and software.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Desire to learn and stay up to date with new technologies and development practices